Y Point’s expert data integration and ETL developers have provided comprehensive support to clients of all sizes and complexities. They routinely perform the following duties.
- Design, develop, and build custom CloverETL and data integration solutions that conform to industry standards and best practices.
- Extract data from multiple source formats, including Relational Databases, Hadoop, XML JSON, Flat Files, Information Management Systems(IMS), Virtual Storage Access Method(ISAM).
- Clean extracted data to ensure data integrity and eliminate so-called ‘dirty data’.
- Load transformed data into a customized data warehouse or data marts in a manner that aligns with the client’s unique data storage needs.
- Develop data warehouse structures and transformation logic from scratch.
- Enhance functionality of existing CloverETL graphs.
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting.
- Performance tune poorly running logic and data transformations by taking advantage of CloverETL’s MPP (Massively Parallel Processing) capabilities.