We are looking for a Front End/Full Stack Developer to support a large program. This is a full time opportunity at the client site (Alexandria).
The selected Developer will join a motivated team of talented technologists engaged in an ongoing development initiative leveraging many of the most cutting-edge tools and technologies available. Candidates should have demonstrable experience supporting enterprise-level application development environments and should have previous experience adhering to true Agile/Scrum software development practices and principles.
Duties and responsibilities
- Write responsive user interfaces working on major browsers including Internet Explorer and Chrome
- Design and develop accessible user interfaces conforming to Section 508 standards
- Design, implement and interface with RESTful web services
- Design and develop SOA using Java/J2EE technologies
- Write unit test with high code coverage using Karma, Jasmine, Junit, and mocking framework
- Interact with your team members and the government client using the Scrum methodology
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 8+ years of web application experience
- 5+ years of experience implementing Web Services, including RESTful
- 5+ years of experience developing with JQuery, JQuery widget factory, AngularJS, Handlebars, XML, DHTML, Ajax, and Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience working with front-end tools and libraries such as LESS, SASS, Grunt, Bower, Node, SVN, MySQL, Hibernate, Spring framework, Linux, JBoss and Linux